We had a great time at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas February 25-28, 2018!
- Shawn Stevens’ Mock Outbreak Trial Cross Examination
- Neogen’s new technology One-Hour Listeria Test using Listeria Right Now®
- Diane Walker from the Center for Biofilm Engineering’s presentation “Biofilms: From Formation to Elimination”
- Mickey Parish’s Updates from the FDA
- The introduction of exhibitors at the conference
Here are some reviews from 2018:
- “This was one of the best conferences I have ever attended. I was very impressed and learned a great deal. Speakers gave me ideas and plans to take home with me. Great job.”
- “I think you had a great of topics. I really like the interaction and discussion at the end of each topic.”
- “The food was unique and great. I enjoyed the several get-togethers we had. I really like Diane’s Biofilm talk and wouldn’t mind more like it.
- “Michele was a great presenter. I like real-life examples that I can share with my employees that will impact our processes. Also, I really like Shawn’s presentations.”
- “First time here, would come again.”